In this episode of The Renegade Report, Herc & Nolebra Kai recap the first week spring practice.
The first week of spring practice was uneventful and that’s not necessarily a bad thing. When you’re the National Champions, nothing is more welcomed than a low key spring where Jimbo Fisher can refocus the team to make a run at another title.
With that being said, there are still some developments that need to be discussed:
- Dalvin Cook is out for spring practice with a torn labrum
- Karlos Williams has been limited in practice though Jimbo insists that he isn’t injured
- Backup center Sterling Lovelady decided to give up football to focus on academics
- Jalen Ramsey will be the primary nickel back replacing Lamarcus Joyner
- Reggie Northrup and Marcus Eligwe appear to be battling for the starting linebacker spot next to Terrance Smith
Click the play button above to listen to us discuss these things and more.