In this episode of The Renegade Report, Herc & Nolebra Kai preview the spring practice storylines for the 2014 offense.
As spring practice begins on March 19, FSU feels comfortable about the known commodities on offense: Jameis Winston, Rashad Greene, Nick O’Leary, Cam Erving, Josue Matias, Tre Jackson and Bobby Hart.
The answers to the unknown will determine if the Seminoles have a chance to repeat as National Champions.
Those unknowns include:
- Who will be the backup quarterback: Sean Maguire or John Franklin III?
- How will the running back rotation shake out?
- Which wide receivers will become reliable 2nd and 3rd options?
- How will the 2014 offensive philosophy change from last season?
- Is Austin Barron ready to be the full time center?
We also discuss Charles Kelly’s move to defensive coordinator, Bill Miller being hired as linebacker coach and the Mario Pender/Ira Denson situation.
Click the play button above to listen to us discuss these things and more.